While the majority of Northwestern College scholarships are awarded by matching students with the scholarships for which they best meet the criteria, a few require separate applications. Applicants for the following scholarship must be incoming full-time freshmen.
- Strong evidence of Christian faith and character in school, church and/or community
- Top 5% of high school class or with a minimum GPA of 3.8
- Minimum ACT composite score of 28 (or comparable SAT score)
- Intent to enter one of the following health science professions after graduating from Northwestern: physician (M.D. or D.O.), physician’s assistant, optometry, dentistry, podiatric medicine, or physical therapy
- Preference given to applicants who are pre-medicine students
- Learn more