If you have a condition that causes significant limitations to your education, Northwestern College wants to ensure that you have equal access to our educational programs, activities and facilities. Our aim is to level the playing field for students with documented disabilities while maintaining the integrity and standards of our academic programs.
Do you have a medical condition with flare-ups that may interfere with your academics? Are you facing short-term limitations due to an injury or medical condition? Are you significantly limited by one or more of the following?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Blindness or visual impairment
- Deafness and/or hearing impairment
- Head/traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Learning disabilities (LD)
- Physical disabilities and/or systemic illnesses
- Psychological/psychiatric disabilities
Follow the steps below to register with accessibility services and start the conversation about accommodations.
Complete the accessibility request form. The accessibility specialist will review your information and email you to set up a time to talk.
Northwestern NEXT is a two-year campus life and learning experience for 18- to 22-year-olds with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Learn more