The best way to figure out how a college fits you is to visit. Our students say one of the best things about Northwestern—the feeling of community—is hard to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced it. But you can get a taste by visiting campus. Meet our students and professors and talk to an admissions and financial aid counselor. Sit in on classes and spend the night in a residence hall.
Northwestern College has measures in place to safeguard the health of our campus guests and community during in-person campus visits:
- Visits will begin on the hour at 9, 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., with two families allowed to arrive each hour.
- If you become ill in the days prior to your scheduled visit or do not feel well on your visit day, please call 712-707-7130 and we will help you reschedule your visit.
- Masks are optional. We encourage you to bring one in case you are asked to wear it by someone you are visiting with.
- Visitors are encouraged to follow physical distancing guidelines while on campus.
Choose the type of visit that works best for you!
These specialty campus visit days are offered each year. Select the visit you're interested in for details.
|Personalized visit||Weekdays and select Saturdays (see campus visit calendar)|
|Raider Days |
group visit days
|Sept. 24 |
Oct. 23 (Hispanic Raider Day)
Nov. 5 (STEM & Health Professions Raider Day)
Feb. 11 (Nursing Raider Day)
March 4 (Junior Raider Day)
April 8 (Junior Raider Day)
April 29 (Junior Raider Day)
|Virtual Raider Days |
group visit days
|2021-22 dates to be determined|
|Virtual visit||Contact Admissions to request a virtual visit|
|RED101 Days |
for seniors who've been accepted for admission
|Nov. 14–15 |
|Nursing Mini-Camp||2021-22 dates to be determined|
|Theatre Raider Day||2021-22 dates to be determined|
|Grillin' on the Green||Monday, June 21, and Friday, Aug. 6|
- Visit calendar
- Wondering what's available in terms of visit options on a specific date that works with your schedule? Check out our handy campus visit calendar.