The best way to figure out how a college fits you is to visit. Our students say one of the best things about Northwestern—the feeling of community—is hard to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced it. But you can get a taste by visiting campus. Meet our students and professors and talk to an admissions and financial aid counselor. Sit in on classes and spend the night in a residence hall.
Choose the type of visit that works best for you!
These specialty campus visit days are offered each year. Select the visit you're interested in for details.
- Personalized visit (any available dates; see visit calendar)
- Raider Days (group visit days, multiple options)
- RED101 Admitted Student Days (multiple dates)
- Football Recruit Days (Saturday, Dec. 7, Jan. 18 and Feb. 1)
- Grillin' on the Green (summer 2020 dates to be announced)
- Health & Natural Sciences Raider Day (Friday, Oct. 25)
- Hispanic Raider Day (Friday, Feb. 7)
- International Student Raider Day (2019-20 date to be determined)
- Music Scholarship auditions
- Nursing Mini-Camp (Friday, Dec. 6)
- Red Raider Athletic Band Day (Saturday, Nov. 9)
- Theatre Raider Days (Nov. 8-9 and Feb. 14-15)
- Women's Soccer ID Camp/Recruit Weekend (Saturday, Jan. 25)
- Visit calendar
- Wondering what's available in terms of visit options on a specific date that works with your schedule? Check out our handy campus visit calendar.