We’d love to meet you! Tell us when you want to come and who you want to see, and we’ll arrange your tailor-made day at Northwestern. Just let us know three business days in advance so we can get things set up for you.
- Meet with professors, coaches, music or theatre directors, and/or a career adviser
- Attend classes, chapel or a fine arts performance
- Meet with admissions and financial aid counselors
- Have lunch on us for you and your family
- Take a campus tour
- Audition for a music or theatre scholarship
- Stay overnight in our residence halls (students only)
Visit us on select Saturday mornings to tour campus, meet with admissions counselors and—if it can be arranged—meet with professors or coaches.
- Sept. 24, 2016
- Oct. 1, 2016
- Oct. 8, 2016
- Oct. 29, 2016
- Nov. 5, 2016
- Nov. 19, 2016
- Dec. 3, 2016
- Jan. 21, 2017
- Feb. 11, 2017
- Mar. 18, 2017
- April 8, 2017
- May 6, 2017
Spending time on campus when classes aren't in session isn't an ideal time to visit Northwestern, but if that works best with your schedule, you're welcome to do so. We'll give you a tour of campus and you can meet with an admissions counselor. Other faculty, staff and coach appointments may be possible, though they are not always available on these dates.
Visit us Monday through Friday to tour campus, talk with your admissions counselor and—if it can be arranged—meet with a professor or coach.