Raider Days Homecoming & Parents Weekend Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2016
Raider Days could be your chance to get the gang together again. What group would you like to reunite? A winning Raider squad, a special SSP team, all Northwestern alumni who sang in the A cappella Choir? Tell us your idea, and we'll help you make it happen.
Northwestern’s annual Raider Days celebration includes:
- Red Raider Road Race
- Morning on the Green family carnival
- Class reunions
- Affinity reunions for Raider teams and NWC clubs and organizations
- Tailgate picnic
- Raider football and other sports
- Activities for students’ parents and families
- Distinguished alumni awards
- Raider Days Concert
- Time to renew old friendships
Alumni come back to campus from across town and around the world. They reconnect with faculty who mentored them over the years and bring their families to revisit former classrooms, residence halls and the chapel. They marvel at how much the campus has changed—and how much it still feels like home.