Request your transcript
Requesting your transcript
- Northwestern College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of the college. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcripts on behalf of Northwestern College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
- Transcript orders are made over the Internet. In addition to electronic transcripts, you may request delivery of your official transcript through regular or overnight mail. Processing of transcript requests takes place during normal business hours.
- The registrar’s office will no longer accept transcript requests that are mailed, faxed, emailed or called in to the registrar’s office.
- Please note: Transcripts may be held if there are outstanding financial obligations to Northwestern College that need to be met.
- Electronic transcripts can only be sent through TranscriptsPlus/eScrip-Safe. There will be an $8 processing fee for each transcript that you request.
- Electronic transcripts are normally processed within 2 to 3 business days.
- There will be a $10 processing fee for each printed transcript that you request via TranscriptsPlus.
- Printed transcripts sent by mail are normally processed within 2 to 3 business days, plus mail time.
Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Please click on the link below to check the status of an order that you have already placed:
Walk up orders
- The registrar’s office will process official transcripts for anyone who personally comes to the office to request a transcript. Please allow 1-2 days for processing.
- Only hard-copy transcripts will be available.
- Printed transcripts may be sent only via First Class mail.