Request your transcript
Requesting your transcript
- Northwestern College has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of the college. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcripts on behalf of Northwestern College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
- Transcript orders are made over the Internet. In addition to electronic transcripts, you may request delivery of your official transcript through regular or overnight mail. Processing of transcript requests takes place during normal business hours.
- The registrar’s office will no longer accept transcript requests that are mailed, faxed, emailed or called in to the registrar’s office.
- Please note: Transcripts may be held if there are outstanding financial obligations to Northwestern College that need to be met
- Electronic transcripts can only be sent through Parchment. There will be an $8 processing fee for each transcript that you request.
- Electronic transcripts are normally processed within 2 to 3 business days.
- There will be a $10 processing fee for each printed transcript that you request via Parchment.
- Printed transcripts sent by mail are normally processed within 2 to 3 business days, plus mail time.
Place your order
Please click on the Parchment link below to enter your order.
Click here to order
Walk up orders
- The registrar’s office will process official transcripts for anyone who personally comes to the office to request a transcript. Please allow 1-2 days for processing.
- Only hard-copy transcripts will be available.
- Printed transcripts may be sent only via First Class mail.