Williams and Company Interviews (Spring Tax Intern/Summer Intern)
Williams and Company will be on campus to interview for Spring and Summer Interns for their offices in Le Mars, Spencer, Onawa and Yankton. Internship descriptions coming later. Signup at the Career Development Office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Interns will have the opportunity to learn more about public accounting services and various accounting software systems. Interns will perform various duties with primary focus on assisting with preparation of Federal and State tax returns for individual, partnership, and corporations. They will also have an opportunity to assist with payroll tax reports and year-end reporting. Our internships are paid positions and ideal for accounting majors interested in a career as a CPA.
Accounting Interns will be responsible to:
• Maintain client information in a secure and strictly confidential manner.
• Become familiar with and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures.
• Obtain a working knowledge of tax and accounting research techniques.
• Obtain a working knowledge of the firm’s technology, including accounting software and Microsoft applications.
• Prepare tax returns under the supervision of more experienced staff.
• Perform other duties on assigned projects under the supervision of more experienced staff.
Williams & Company, P.C. has 6 offices located in Southeastern South Dakota and Northwestern Iowa
• South Dakota office located in: Yankton
• Iowa offices located in: Le Mars, Onawa, Sheldon, Sioux City and Spencer
We have been serving clients since 1929 and we are proud of the long list of clients we have grown with and serve. While we are proud of our traditions, our practice is anything but traditional. Williams & Company, P.C. provides insightful and innovative solutions based on practical and professional experiences that translate into bottom-line results. We are committed to investing in our employees and in technology to continue providing growth opportunities to our people and top-quality service to our clients.
William & Company, P.C. is a full service certified public accounting firm. We offer a wide range of services to assist our clients in achieving their individual and business goals. Services offered include:
• Audit and Review
• Accounting & Tax Assistance
• Business Advisory
• Estate and Personal Financial Planning
• Business Valuation
• Litigation Support
• Computer Software and QuickBooks Assistance
Locations for Interns:
Yankton, South Dakota
Le Mars, Iowa
Please submit resumes to: