For summer and semester programs, the Northwestern College Global Education Center requires that you:
- Have completed at least two semesters of undergraduate studies (or 24 college credits) by the start of the study abroad program;
- Meet the prerequisites of the study abroad program;
- Are in good academic standing and remain in good academic standing;
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher (Note: GPA requirements may vary per program); and
- Are enrolled at Northwestern College (or at an accredited institution for visiting students) the semester before you study abroad.
If you are taking a leave of absence and plan to re-enroll at NWC, you're still eligible to apply for study abroad provided you meet the requirements of the program and those of the Global Education Center and Northwestern College.