Northwestern LEADERSHIP SERIES June 8-9, 2017
Lead with courage. Leadership isn’t one-size-fits-all. Some are leaders from the start. Some grow into it. The 2017 Northwestern Leadership Series conference features inspiring leaders who will share their strategies for bold, brave, servant-hearted leadership at work, in your community and in your personal life.
Who should attend?
- Leaders in business, government and education
- Supervisors who lead employees or volunteers
- Leadership development facilitators
- Organization or community council or board members
- Teacher leaders or educators aspiring to leadership roles
- Anyone who wants to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Strategies of effective management
- Leading across generations
- Nurturing diversity
- Workplace mentoring and coaching
- Psychologically healthy leadership
- Tailoring leadership to your team
- Transformational leadership
- Decision making in tough times
- Creating a legendary culture
new this yearTEACHER LEADERSHIP TRACK
Teacher Leader. Teachers are leaders in their classrooms, but the transition to leading, coaching or mentoring other teachers can be complicated. Learn from experienced teacher leaders who will share their strategies.
Conference attendees can earn one graduate credit or one license renewal credit. For more information, view the credit requirements.
- Handling conflict
- Strategies for mentoring
- Creating a positive school culture
- Public education as a mission field
- Tech tools for educational transformation
- Ethical leadership for educators
- Changes in K-12 Science Education
- Diversity in the Midwest
- ESSA and the impact in rural America