Recruit a Raider
Northwestern graduates can make a difference in your organization.
Whether you are interested in hiring a graduate, hosting an intern or visiting our campus to interview candidates, we are proud to give you access to some of the best talent around. Let us partner with you to create a strategic campus recruiting plan.
Recruit with Handshake
Handshake features free multi-school job and internship posting, powerful applicant filtering, and direct student messaging.Learn more
Offer an internship
Internships are a win-win: Students get experience to add to their resumes, and you get to check out a possible future employee.Learn more
Come to campus
Connect with students to fill a new position, interview for internship opportunities, or recruit summer staffing.Learn more
Other employer resources
The Northwestern Network connects friends, alumni and students of the college in mutually beneficial ways. As a Network member, you can:
- Use the Network to advertise openings in your business or organization.
- Share your expertise as a guest speaker in a class.
- Host a student field trip.
- Serve as a professional mentor for a recent Northwestern graduate.
- House a student during his or her internship.
- Provide information to Northwestern graduates looking to move to your city.