Northwestern LEADERSHIP SERIES June 25-26, 2018
Invest in your team
Bring 4 members of your team and the 5th attends free! Register as a group to receive the discount.
Purpose | Impact How are you using your purpose to impact and maximize potential in others? Bringing change-makers together is powerful. Join other regional and community leaders for influential onsite training in topics that matter.
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring leaders in business, government, education, healthcare, ministry and non-profit organizations
- Supervisors leading employees or volunteers
- Church, organization or community leaders
- Teacher leaders or educators aspiring to leadership roles
- Anyone who wants to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Leading through conflict
- Aligning your organizational values
- Becoming the leader your team needs
- Tools for tough conversations
- Building legendary organizations
- Transformational leadership
- Leading when you're not in charge
TEACHER LEADERSHIP TRACK
Teacher Leader Teachers are leaders in their classrooms, but the transition to leading, coaching or mentoring other teachers can be complicated. Learn from experienced teacher leaders who will share their strategies.
Conference attendees can earn one graduate credit or one license renewal credit. For more information, view the credit requirements.
- The role of mentoring
- Facilitating cross-cultural school-parent partnerships
- Play and inquiry-based learning
- Staying mentally healthy in teaching
- Perspectives in student wonder and engagement