Leadership in Education Conference
Tuesday, October 19 | 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Northwestern College campus
Cost: $90 | Group rate: $75 (6 or more)
Credit available: 1 License Renewal credit $35 | 1 Graduate credit $150
Effective education leaders are collaborative in their approach to leading and teaching. From a season that may have left your team members feeling (physically) distant, worn down, or simply overwhelmed, it's time to rejuvenate — starting with your leadership health!
The Leadership in Education Conference is one day, packed with actionable concepts for teaching and leading collaboratively. Whether you're an administrator, teacher leader, or classroom teacher, you're a key part of the leadership team. Take away fresh insight, practical strategies, and meaningful inspiration.
When you invest in your leadership skills, you maximize your impact, bring out the best in others and transform education.
Have you missed networking and connecting in person? So have we!
We've also learned to be flexible. This event is planned to be in-person, but if necessary, it will be switched to a virtual format.
Call for Proposals
We welcome speaking proposals on any topic related to leadership in education, but especially in the following topic areas. When you submit your proposal for the 45-minute session, please include your target audience: administrators, teacher leaders, or both.
- Building Trust
- Coaching overwhelmed or resistant teachers
- Instructional coaching in practice
- Technology integration
- Blended learning
- Leading effective teams
- Leading change in diversity and cultural competence
- Characteristics of effective PLC's
- Leading and empowering teacher leaders
- Leading effective counseling programs
- Principal & teacher leader partnerships – getting the most out of your TLC Plan
- MTSS process
- Instructional coaching
The deadline for submitting proposals is May 14th.
Proposals will be reviewed and presenters notified before conference registration opens.
Conference registration will open in May.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-707-7388 with any questions about registration.
Bring your team of 6 or more for the discounted group rate of $75 for each attendee.
- Register for a group planning to attend.
- Download the group Google sheet as a Microsoft Excel file and fill it out with information for all participants of your group.
- Email the completed Excel list to email@example.com.
Download Google sheet here.
The Leadership in Education Conference is offered by Northwestern College Graduate School & Adult Learning in partnership with Northwest AEA.