RED101: Spring orientation
Eager for a sneak preview of college life? Wondering what classes you'll take or who your classmates will be?
If you've applied and been accepted to Northwestern College, plan on taking part in spring orientation on a Thursday or Friday in late May.
(Each day begins with an 8:30 a.m. check-in at the Rowenhorst Student Center.)
During your day on campus, you will:
- Review your fall class schedule with your faculty adviser (provided you've made your deposit)
- Experience our First-Year Seminar, a unique course designed especially for NWC freshmen
- Take a foreign language placement test
- Meet other freshmen and transfer students
- And even smile for your official college ID card
Activities are planned for both you and your parents, and there's no charge for the day's events, including the noon meal.