We’d love to get to meet you! Let us know when you want to come and who you want to see, and we’ll arrange your tailor-made day at Northwestern. Your visit can include:
- Meetings with professors, coaches, music or theatre directors, and/or a career adviser
- Opportunities to attend classes, chapel or a fine arts performance
- Meetings with admissions and financial aid counselors
- Lunch on us for you and your family
- A campus tour
- Scholarship auditions or competitions
- Staying overnight in our residence halls
Schedule a visit
Visit us on select Saturday mornings to tour campus, meet with admissions counselors and—if it can be arranged—meet with professors or coaches.
Sept. 13, 2014
||Jan. 17, 2015
|Oct. 11, 2014
||Feb. 14, 2015
|Oct. 25, 2014
||March 28, 2015
|Nov. 15, 2014
||April 18, 2015
|Dec. 6, 2014
||May 2, 2015
Spending time on campus when classes aren't in session isn't an ideal time to visit Northwestern, but if that works best with your schedule, you're welcome to do so. We'll give you a tour of campus and you can meet with an admissions counselor. Other faculty, staff and coach appointments may be possible, though they are not always available on these dates.
Visit us Monday through Friday to tour campus, talk with your admissions counselor and—if it can be arranged—meet with a professor or coach.