Built in 1981, West Hall houses 80 men. Hall traditions include Toga Toga—when residents dress in togas for the first football game of the season— and the annual Cardboard and Duct Tape Battle in the spring.
Corey Kundert, resident director
- 3 floors/33 rooms
- 2 to 3 students/room, shared bathrooms
- 11x15 rooms with concrete walls and carpeted floor
- Bunk beds, closets, desks/chairs
- Coin-operated laundry and community kitchen (students required to have a cafeteria meal plan)
- Study and computer lounges
Check out Eric's class project: video of West Hall's 2012 cardboard and duct tape battle.