2020 Virtual Early Learning Fall Institute
continuing education credit for attending the conference
Iowa Association for the Education of Young Children
Fall Institute: Building Brighter Futures
Thursday-Saturday, October 1-3
One License Renewal Credit $35 | One Graduate Credit $150
Licensed teachers can earn 1 license renewal or graduate credit by attending the Early Learning Fall Institute on October 1st-3rd and completing the credit requirements. You will complete the following to earn the credit:
- Register for the IAEYC Fall Institute here
- Register for Northwestern's license renewal or graduate credit by using the form below.
Please pre-register online before the conference begins on Thursday evening, October 1st. You will receive an email with instructions.
- Attend sessions and document your attendance.
- Following the Institute, those pursuing license renewal credit will complete 4.5 additional hours of reading and reflection on the topics from the Institute to reach the required 15 hours of engagement. Those pursuing graduate credit will complete the required follow-up activities noted in the syllabus
- Meet with the Northwestern professor over the lunch hour both days of the Institute via Zoom.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Register below before the conference begins on Thursday evening on October 1st.
Please use the registration form below to register by the start of the conference on Friday, October 4.