Associate Director of Institutional Research or IR Analyst
Northwestern College seeks a full-time associate director of institutional research or IR analyst beginning early or mid-spring 2018. Reporting to the director of institutional research, the position will work closely with the offices of academic affairs, admissions, financial aid and various academic departments, providing data, analysis and reports to guide decision-making, ensure compliance with external accrediting agencies, and assess the success of institutional and departmental programs.
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a quantitative field, such as mathematics, statistics, computer science or social science.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, statistics and quantitative research methods.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in higher education (preferred).
- Familiarity with statistical software packages such as SPSS or R, relational databases/SQL and web-based survey software such as Qualtrics (preferred).
The successful candidate will have an authentic Christian faith and support the college’s mission and identity as expressed in our Vision for Learning, Vision for Diversity and Statement of Christian Identity.
Northwestern College is affiliated with the Reformed Church in America and seeks to more fully reflect the cultural and ethnic diversity of the body of Christ in its faculty, staff, administration and students. Women and candidates from historically underrepresented groups are enthusiastically encouraged to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, submit letter of application, résumé and Northwestern College application form (apply online below).
Applying to NWC
We accept applications only for current staff positions posted on our website. Applications for faculty positions are accepted on an ongoing basis. You will need to complete a new application for each position to which you are applying. Your information is not retained from one application to another. A completed and signed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Resumes do not substitute for a completed application.
Current employees may submit a Transfer Request and submit a current resumé for this position.
Submit a letter of application, a resume or vitae, employment application and any additional required files to:Deb Sandbulte
Director of Human Resources
101 7th Street SW
Orange City, Iowa 51041
To apply for this position, use the button below to start or resume your application.