Northwestern College is situated on a 100-acre campus in Orange City, Iowa, a community of about 6,000 people located in the northwest corner of the state. Among its major buildings are both historic architecture and award-winning facilities, including:

  • The Juffer Athletic Fieldhouse, opened in 2015
  • The Ramaker Center, renovated in 2014
  • The DeWitt Learning Commons, opened in 2013
  • The DeWitt Physical Fitness Center, renovated in 2011 and 2013
  • The Rowenhorst Student Center, renovated in 2007
  • The DeWitt Theatre Arts Center, opened in 2004
  • The Korver Visual Arts Center, opened in 2003
  • The Bultman Center for Health, Physical Education and Intercollegiate Athletics, opened in 1995
  • Christ Chapel and the DeWitt Music Hall, opened in 1987
  • Zwemer Hall, built in 1894 and restored in 1997 (listed in the National Register of Historic Places)