Denver Urban Semester
Important: This form is intended for non-NWC students who wish to apply to Northwestern’s Denver Urban Semester program.
NWC students, please visit MyNWC to start the study abroad application process. You will need to log in with your NWC user name and password to access the online application portal.
Non-NWC students, please note this is a two-step process. First fill out the application below. This form will serve as your application for admission as a non-degree student at Northwestern College in Orange City, Iowa. Upon submission of this form, NWC will provide you with login and password information that will allow you to access and fill out the appropriate semester or summer study abroad application for acceptance to the specific program in which you are interested. These forms do not ensure transferability of credit to your home institution for courses taken at Northwestern College.
Please don’t close your browser before submitting your application. If you leave this page or close your window before submitting your application, your information will not be saved.
Please note: You…
- Are subject to all the admissions and registration regulations of Northwestern College.
- Can register only as a non-degree-seeking candidate at Northwestern College.
- Are responsible to determine that your home institution will accept credit earned at Northwestern College as a non-degree student.
- Must understand that falsification of any part of the non-degree application may result in cancellation of admission and/or registration at Northwestern College.
- Are responsible for determining if financial aid from your home institution will apply to this program.
- Need your eligibility and visa requirements, if you are an international student, determined by your home institution.