Mike Wallinga, M.A.
Lecturer in Mathematics
M.A., University of South Dakota
B.A., Northwestern College
In addition to teaching classes for Northwestern's math department, Mike Wallinga serves as the college's director of institutional research. He previously worked as a database programmer and analyst for Interstates Control Systems in Sioux Center, Iowa. He also was a full-time instructor in NWC's computer science department for nine years.
Wallinga majored in both computer science and mathematics at Northwestern and earned a Master of Arts degree in computer science from the University of South Dakota.
- Director of Institutional Research, Northwestern College
- Database Programmer and Analyst, Harbor Group/Interstates Control Systems Inc., Sioux Center, Iowa
- Instructor in Computer Science and Co-Director of Assessment, Northwestern College
- Association for Institutional Research
- Association for Computing Machinery