Paul Arthur Bartlett, Ed.D.
Professor of Kinesiology
Ed.D., University of Arkansas
M.S., Drake University
B.S., Iowa State University
A kinesiology generalist, Dr. Bartlett teaches the social-cultural courses, some of the scientific foundation courses, and Coaching of Wrestling. He has presented and published research on sport facility design. His current research interest is in the area of cross-cultural sport studies. Formerly Northwestern's wrestling and women's golf coach, he served as president of the NAIA coaches associations for both sports and was inducted into the NAIA Hall of Fame.
- Lecturer in physical education and head assistant wrestling coach, Drake University
- Assistant wrestling coach, Iowa State University
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD)
- International Society on Comparative Sport and Physical Education
- NAIA Wrestling Hall of Fame Inductee for Meritorious Service, 2008-09
- Profiled by the Christian College Sports News Network, 1992