Jennifer J. Rogers, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Kinesiology
Athletic Training Program Director
Ph.D., Rocky Mountain University
M.S.Ed., University of Kansas
B.A., Briar Cliff College
Professor Rogers has a master’s degree in education with an emphasis in biomechanics and sport psychology. She earned a doctorate in athletic training from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions with a dissertation on how an athletic trainer's physical appearance can affect students' perceptions of their competence. Her research interests are in the areas of sport psychology and the healthy lifestyle choices of her professional colleagues and athletic training students.
- Head Athletic Trainer, Northwestern College
- Athletic Trainer, Center for Neuroscience, Orthopedic and Spine, Sioux City, Iowa
- National Athletic Trainers Association Membership (NATA)
- Mid-America Athletic Trainers Association Membership (MAATA)
- Iowa Athletic Trainers Society Membership (IATS)
- NATA-BOC Certification (June 7, 1998)
- State of Iowa Board of Examiners Licensure
- CPR, AED & First Aid and Instructor Certification through American Heart Association