Katherine Meyers, M.A.
Lecturer in History
Ph.D. candidate, University of New Mexico
M.A., Fordham University
B.A., Morningside College
Katherine Meyers is replacing Dr. Robert Winn while he is on sabbatical during the 2012-13 school year. A Ph.D. candidate in history at the University of New Mexico, Meyers earned a master's degree in medieval studies at Fordham University and a bachelor's degree in history, French, philosophy and religious studies at Morningside College. She previously taught at Central New Mexico Community College and the University of New Mexico.
Publications and presentations
- "Human Rights, Natural Law and Authority in the Late Medieval Church," presented at the Arizona Center for Medieval and renaissance Studies Conference, Feb. 2010
- "Human Rights, Authority, and Conciliarism in the Late Medieval Church," presented at Vagantes Medieval Graduate Student Conference, March 2010
- Adjunct Professor, Central New Mexico Community College
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of New Mexico
- Adjunct Instructor, Morningside College
- American Historical Association
- Medieval Academy of America