Elementary and Secondary Endorsement in Art, Music, Physical Education and Spanish
A student majoring in art, music, physical education or Spanish may acquire elementary and secondary endorsements by completing the following:
- The art, music, physical education or Spanish major
- The requirements for the elementary endorsement in art, music, physical education and Spanish
- The secondary special methods course in your major (ART308, MUS308 (Vocal), MUS309 (Instrumental), KIN318 or LAN308)
- EDU307, General Methods in Secondary Education
- EDU416, Vertical Student Teaching. Both the elementary and secondary level of student teaching may be combined within the 12-credit requirement.
Note: Students receiving both the elementary and secondary endorsement need one science course.