Sharon McGarvey, M.A.
Lecturer in Education
Specialist - School Psychology, M.A., University of Wisconsin-Superior
B.A., Taylor University
After graduating with a bachelor's degree in psychology, Sharon McGarvey earned a Master of Science degree in education and certification as a school psychologist from the University of Wisconsin. Since then, she has served as a school psychologist for school systems in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Iowa. She has taught courses in education and psychology for Northwestern College since 1990.
- School psychologist/special education strategist, Northwestern Area Education Agency, Sioux City, IA
- School psychologist, Clermont County Board of Education, Cincinnati, OH
- School psychologist, Sioux Center Community Schools and Sioux Center Christian School, Sioux Center, IA
- School psychologist, Lewis Cass Intermediate School District, Cassopolis, MI
- School psychologist, School District of Ashland, WI