Business and economics faculty
Ray Gibler, M.Acc.
Associate Professor of Accounting
M.Acc., Washington State University
B.S., Northwest Nazarene University
CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
VPH 300 B
A licensed CPA, Professor Gibler teaches accounting courses. He received extensive accounting experience at public accounting firms in the Pacific Northwest. He also has worked for a property management company and served as a missionary with Mexican Mission Ministries in Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico, where he provided assistance in accounting and administration.
- Controller, Infinity Management, Inc., Lewiston, Idaho
- CPA, Jurgens & Co., Lewiston, Idaho
- Field accountant and administrator, Mexican Mission Ministries, Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico
- Administrator and teacher, Centro de Estudios Teologicos y Ministeriales, Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico
- CPA, The Nichols Accounting Group, Ontario, Oregon
- American Accounting Association