Byron Noordewier, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Ph.D., University of Utah
B.A., Westmont College
Before joining Northwestern's faculty, Dr. Noordewier was a professor at Michigan State University and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine. He specializes in pharmacology and has taught in the Creation Care Study Program in Belize. In 2015 he received Northwestern's Faculty Inspirational Service Award, given for going above and beyond expectations, personifying a strong Christian commitment, and serving as an inspiration to the campus community.
- Iowa Academy of Sciences
- American Scientific Affiliation
- New York Academy of Science
- Society for Experimental Biology
- American Society of Nephrology
- Faculty Inspirational Service Award, Northwestern College, 2015
- NAIA national Wally Schwartz Faculty Athletics Representative of the Year Award, 2013