National Alumni Board nomination
Northwestern’s alumni office seeks nominations for the National Alumni Board. Board members serve three years, with the option for a second term. The board is comprised of 24 alumni representing different NWC eras and geographical regions in the U.S. Nominees should be alumni who have been out of Northwestern College five years. Board members must also:
- Demonstrate a positive Christian witness in their life and vocation.
- Pray regularly for Northwestern College.
- Give generously to Northwestern, in accordance with ability, demonstrating support for the college’s mission.
- Have a desire to serve on committees and help at alumni events.
- Stay informed about NWC and act as ambassadors, promoting Northwestern as a college that offers an excellent liberal arts education from a Christian perspective.
Email your nominations to the alumni office. Self-nominations are welcome.